P&Pv2, design questions (to Richard)

Albert Sales drite_mi at YAHOO.COM
Thu Feb 5 11:29:46 CET 2004

   We used a similar house rule. We assigned a
set number of multipliers then added 1d10 to
(Mult +1)x2 to get a native range of 4-20 that
very closely represented the character that our
players wanted. It also helped keep the game
balanced. We did not allow this with con and
appearance. They were as rolled.