P&Pv2, design questions (to Richard)

Sylverrs_ dragon abnaric at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Feb 4 23:53:21 CET 2004

The thought, right or wrong, was that Con and Ap were things a person was
born with and could not alter. Thus the fixed multiplier.
The rationale with the other eight stats is allowing the player to assign
multipliers allowed him to make the character the person he wanted it to be
within the limits of its native ability and other factors that I felt have
an influence.
The result makes creating a character more complex but I feel it also makes
the resulting person more unique and important to the player.