Healing Table

Albert Sales drite_mi at YAHOO.COM
Wed Feb 4 07:23:30 CET 2004

THAT is the other reason I believe that not all
magucal healing is "Magical Healing".I know,
technically, it is rules lawyering, but I've had
enough arguementation in my games to try to look for
things like that. I haven't played spells which
restore HP as magical healing a single time in P&P.
The reasons vary, but the end result is about the
same.
  **I'm sorry about text wrap in the past, could you
let me know if this is better?**

Scott Adams <longshot at DARKTECH.ORG> wrote:
At 09:09 PM 2/2/04 -0800, you wrote:

> All those healed are held motionless for one full
turn... the other effects
> that I have been using were my own (oops). I always
have a semiprotective
> nature of side-effect, making it risky to attack
people WHILE they are
> healing.
>    MY comment as it being a mean attack is that it
is magical healing. If
you
> healed an enemy 1 hp, he is at risk to heal again.
That is a possition I do
> NOT support.

Don't recall the motionless part. I'll hae to re-read
it. I see. So you
heal
a group of enemy once..then again and their chance of
death is there.
hmmm...never thought of it before..

Longshot - ZC of AdventureNet International Echomail
Network