Battle Fury was Re: DTV

Alex Koponen akoponen at MOSQUITONET.COM
Tue Feb 3 00:55:13 CET 2004

Hey, I am just quoting what the P&P rules are regarding Battle Fury. I
was not giving Battle Fury a new exception to the rules.
  Though thinking about it for consistency those berserkers under Battle
Fury and past DTVx1 should also be making bleeding rolls.

AK> I said "Anyone reduced to 0 is more than slowed down." Okay, those with
AK> Battle Fury can remain active down to 3xDTV. Then they keel over dead
(see
AK> Battle Fury C).

    I couldn't deal with a rule like that. Once someone hits zero,
    they're in la-la land. They're not dead, but they certainly aren't
    conscious. Based on your preferred methods, and Richard's
    that I feel uncomfortable with such large negative numbers that
    appear to be equivalent to a character's hit points mirrored as a
    DTV, but I do enjoy the C/10 method over C/20. It's worked
    marvelously for me for many years. It gives them just a little bit
    more DTV, but not so much that it gets out of hand and makes the
    characters begin to seem invulnerable. I'm in it or the realism.
Best regards,
   Kurgan