DTV

Kurgan Kurgan at FASTMAIL.FM
Mon Feb 2 17:21:14 CET 2004

Hello Alex,

AK> I mispoke. I should have written:
AK>   Here I attempt to rephrase my proposed rules regarding DTV.

    Hah! That's hilarious. Ya got me good. I was sure I remembered
    using something like that, so assumed you were quoting rules I'd
    simply forgotten about since it's been so long. Makes me wonder
    now if I had been using something similar and just forgot about
    that, too. Interesting.

    Take my word for it, if you're a gamer, and you don't want to be
    forced to effectively give it up, don't move to a small town. I've
    discovered that finding fellow gamers outside of the city is
    virtually impossible.

Best regards,

   Kurgan                         mailto:Kurgan at Fastmail.fm