MDV item

Sylverrs_ dragon abnaric at HOTMAIL.COM
Sun Feb 1 02:33:17 CET 2004

As a standard, the item applies when and where the wearer chooses if it is a
talisman that requires him to activate it. If it is an amulet, and thus
"always on", it applies against any spell against the wearer. If the Referee
was a stickler he could say good or bad. In my case it would not work
against beneficial forces unless the alignments of the items, where
alignments existed, were opposed.
EXAMPLE - Amulet of Protection is Lawful. It would not act if an Elder
(non-Kotothi) healing spell was cast on the wearer. It WOULD if a Chaos
healing spell was.