[PnP] Water and fluid weight in PnP

Graeme Chaple chaple at copper.net
Mon Dec 20 22:23:39 CET 2004

It works out fairly close for Kegs 1-3 in the old list, but a Skin is
not listed much in the way of weight (no pun intended).
As for the Beer and Ale, the 5%-8% alcohol is certainly not going to
effect the overall weight very much.

In the book 1 v.2 list the weight for a quart varies between 1 lb for
cheap wine,1.5 lbs for water (listed as 3 lbs for 2 quarts), and 3lbs
for beer and ale. All for a single quart, container extra (price and
weight).