[PnP] Neutral Files

Sylverrs_ dragon abnaric at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 1 14:02:50 CET 2004

Sorry for the glitches. Will correct. Its hell being a perfectionist who is
incapable of perfection. Some answers follow.

Added Anakim (Mortal) / (Immortal)
   Richard: Maybe I missed something.  What's with the varying CDF?

Added Blood Wolf
   Richard: Do they work in terms of a Pack for Pack intelligence as
   noted in the Appearance?  If so maybe they get +1 INT in such
   a pack method?

Added Elefan
   Richard: Where is this Elefan Island? :)
60 MILES NORTH OF PORT DOMAN IN THE RIVER
Added Ents
   Richard: SS is Tree. So they eat trees? So in reality Canibals? :)
FUNNY
Added Fauns
   Richard: Minor grammar thing - In the special.    \|/
     forest at EL50 (as for Elves). Beyond that they are have no true
     powers and are all but helpless. If taken out of the forest they
   I'm no expert in English but think you can remove the are?
FIRST ARE IS SUPERFLUOUS
Added Hags
   Richard: NF says See Male?  Yet there is no Male version :)
     So what gives?
TRUE SIDHE ARE THE MALE FORM
Added Lis
   Richard: This bird SHOOTs its own pinfeathers as a weapon?  This
     seems...weirdness to me :)
GREEK MYTHOLOGY HAS SUCH A BIRD> ONE OF THE LABORS OF HERCULES
Added Lunafey (3 Forms)
   Richard: 1) Error? - (Dark form) +1 DTV? :) Should be -1 I guess?
IS CORRECT
            2) MEL for Dark and Full Forms are blank are they MEL4?
WILL CHECK
            3) The Fade effect - with no moon losing energy.  If 10 is
               rolled each time this means just in 5 days they fade
               away.  Do they die for good or reappear once the
               moon is back out?  Elaborate please.
THEY DIE
Added Midge/Midge King/Midge Queen
   Richard: 1) A 240? I can't imagine taht high a stat :)
            2) NAV -1 So if they are hit they ADD 1 point? :)
CORRECT
            3) Typo? - * Midge will not kill to eat meat. If someone
               overs a tasty bit they may eat some.
               ^^^^^ - Is that Offers? :)
YES

  Added Nar'morel
     Richard: Female version has a * Note.  Yet this * isn't shown
       in the data for the female ?  Where should the * be?
WILL CHECK
  Added Romati/Romati Magician
     Richard: The big text on Sacred forest.  Could you list all the
       creatures that this text would apply (ie faerry, green lady,
       elves, etc.)?  So I could put a linking refernece in those
       particular creature sections.  Thanks
ANY GOOD FOREST CREATURE> MOST SPECIALLY APPLIES TO:
Forrestal, Green Lady, Unicorn, Faun, Satyr, Faerry. Will make complete
table if you feel is needed.

  Added Trazire
     Richard: White Iron Fortrsss?
IN REALM OF CERNUNNOS IN THE UPPER WORLD
  Richard: You have Tonah, Hellhound and Vily in the Neutral file.
    What makes them different from the other forms that exist?
    Are they to REPLACE those or just are NEUTRAL forms of such
    creatures and thus distinct?
REPLACE. THOUGHT I DID> WHEN GET TO CHAOS WILL FIND FIREHOUND instead of
HELLHOUND.