[PnP] Culture Info

Scott Cohan scott_cohan at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 4 03:56:07 CEST 2004

> comments and such.  I don't need it now.  Your the
> one I must've gotten the
> culture file from a long time ago.  All the dates
> WERE changed to slaaqi.

Well, I'm glad I was able to help in some small way.

> I dind't realize you use your own gods.  I may have
> to note that for the
> relgiion summary in the summary file.  That's the
> only place I use the
> info.  But other than that its good to go.

Basically, all the gods are the same, I just changed
the names.  Thought it was odd for us to have fantasy
names and places, but gods everyone recognized.  Where
possible, I just moved syllables around, so Hecate
became Catheta and Sutekh became Khesek.  Others are
odd, like Mimir was changed to Byrne, because Mimir is
a talking head, and David Byrne was the lead singer
for the Talking Heads, etc.  I have all the files
somewhere.

Anyway, I'm willing to help this project in some way,
now that my time has finally freed up somewhat.  Plus,
I finally got Acrobat 6.0 Professional, so I'm itching
to try it out, heh heh.

Scott