[PnP] Culture Info - Ticasi

Scott Cohan scott_cohan at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 3 19:00:06 CEST 2004

I apologize for being away for so long, but life is
like that, unfortunately.  Do I understand correctly
that people are typing up the Culture Book from
Perilous Lands?  If so, I have the entire book as a
Word file that I can forward.  The only change is that
I changed all of the god names to my own, but that can
be easily fixed.  As well, I redid all the dates to
Salaqi calendar.  If it is still useful, let me know
and I'll upload it to the list or the people involved.
 In addition, I did some cleaning and found my old
data on trireme performance if people are still
interested.

Scott Cohan