Stupid Question #3 :)

Albert Sales drite_mi at YAHOO.COM
Tue Sep 16 08:31:36 CEST 2003

I dont remember if it was in the book or elsewhere that I saw the breathing requirement, but it keeps you from hiding out in a wall for extended periods... Another question: How do you all handle LIGHT carried by the insubstantial?

Scott Adams <longshot at DARKTECH.ORG> wrote:

At 02:21 AM 9/9/03 -0700, you wrote:

> Good ones, and nice way to restart activity. I've always allowed
> insubstantial beings to speak, but only at a ghostly whisper. It is just an
> interesting effect, but they should be able to talk (remember, they DO still
> breathe).

I'm good at getting activity sometimes. I run my BBS and get activity that
way. Anyways,
brethe? That's another thing. Do they? Again there is physics. If there is
no mass how can
a person take in physical oxygen and then put it out? I always thought about
using the spell
and diving in water. You could in theory last long underwater with it since
your not really
needing to breathe. But this stuff is rule laywering so it can get bogged
down. The voice
thing makes sense for the ghostly form.