Site update / move

Wout Broere w.broere at CITG.TUDELFT.NL
Fri Oct 31 00:27:23 CET 2003

Revived by the combination of a short holiday (Florida DOES have nice
beaches) and the recent activity on the list (welcome back Abnaric Elgar),
I decided to do some work on the site again. Just before my vacation, I
already updated the contact information on the players website, so anyone
whose info is not up-to-date by now, please let me know.
I also edited the descriptions for a number of Perilous Lands countries
(recognizable as the first line with the country name is no longer in
CAPS). And that of course includes adding entries for the clickable maps of
the PL.

Please note that I am not sure how much longer I will have control over the
old location of the website: http://geo.citg.tudelft.nl/broere/pnp, also
known as http://dutcgeo.ct.tudelft.nl/broere/pnp/ (or powersandperils
instead of pnp). As such, I decided to pull the site from there and only
post a redirection message from now on. The site could already be found at
http://www.powersandperils.org (which redirects for now to
http://abroere.xs4all.nl/broere/pnp/). This is the only place from now on
where it will be found in its entire glory. It would advise anyone to
update his or hers links.

So much for now,
Wout