Phoenix - spell variability

Sylverrs_ dragon abnaric at HOTMAIL.COM
Sun Oct 19 23:21:26 CEST 2003

The way it is supposed to work is that a caster can use a spell at his EL in
it or any EL lower than that. If he is EL5, he can cast at 5, 4, 3, 2, etc.
Rules for refining and alteration (what I see as the meaning of variability)
never made it into the finished product. Started my road through hell, with
AH dumping the game and me, before the spell research concept was ready to
publish. Will be working on the idea in future.