P&P v 2.0?

Kevin Barton mordraith at EARTHLINK.NET
Sat Oct 18 01:56:30 CEST 2003

more than anything i would like to see the rules organized in a more
user friendly manner... I got hooked by P&P because the awesome tower of
the dead module but i never actually played because i never owned the
rules until very recently... now that i have the rules i find myself at
a loss for deciefering it... I've never been one for getting into the
"crunchy bits" so it is a bit more than i want to undertake to flip back
and forth and figure it all out by myself...

I think that organizing the rules into a more compact streamlined layout
should be the first step...
-kevin