Phoenix

Albert Sales drite_mi at YAHOO.COM
Thu Oct 16 23:30:31 CEST 2003

An EXCELLENT point... also, the "outline-style" referencing is handy when you are familiar to the system, but is confusing to new players (outline-style: 1.356, for example). The rules refer to other sections constantly, and there are references in references...

Alex Koponen <akoponen at MOSQUITONET.COM> wrote:    The staves and wands discussion raises another point. In some cases the rules are spread around too much.
    In coming to my conclusions about how staves and wands worked I needed to refer to Rules: 1.3253; 1.326; 1.32612; B2 p34-35; B4 p36. That it isn't longer is because I am very familiar with the system and didn't need to refer to other sections to see if they also did or did not affect the interpretation.

        Alex K