Phoenix

Alex Koponen akoponen at MOSQUITONET.COM
Thu Oct 16 22:57:22 CEST 2003

    The staves and wands discussion raises another point. In some cases the rules are spread around too much.
    In coming to my conclusions about how staves and wands worked I needed to refer to Rules: 1.3253; 1.326; 1.32612; B2 p34-35; B4 p36. That it isn't longer is because I am very familiar with the system and didn't need to refer to other sections to see if they also did or did not affect the interpretation.

        Alex K