Greetings

Scott Adams longshot at DARKTECH.ORG
Wed Oct 15 05:51:37 CEST 2003

At 03:04 AM 10/15/03 +0200, you wrote:
>I have been away from the game for a bit ........ bit more than a bit
>actually. In any case, I am glad so many people are still interested in
>my "baby" and expanding its scope with fine additions.
>   This being the case, I am available at abnaric at hotmail.com if anyone
>would like to correspond, ask questions, etc. It will be my pleasure to
>reply and, hopefully, be of service.
>   Secondarily, I am considering a return to the battlefield in the near
>future, i.e a rebirth of the P&P Phoenix. If anyone has any comments or
>suggestions I want to hear them.
>   Again, thank you all for enjoying my work and embellishing it with
>quality work of your own.

Good to see ya back.  I'd love to see bits here and there added to the game
myself like
information on naval travel, ships and an expanded cosmology guide.  Maybe an
expansion of your believe in the lower/upper worlds.  stuff like that

Marcel was going to do a CD of all the pnp stuff but just left the list for
some reason.  Though
he is in my game and we email each other all the time hes never said as to why
:<

I offered to do it but might not be able to till next year.

The game is still going strong after all these years due to a good design.
There are actually
2 games going on.  My game has been going on for 3 years and is now at a
closing phase.  Alex's
has just started up.  Both online and I have a website for mine.  Who knows
might be a few
more games out there in cyberspace.