Stupid question of the month

Richard Snider abnaric at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Oct 15 03:19:56 CEST 2003

An interesting question. I once considered doing a Heroes article on the
subject. Never got around to it obviously. Also never really did a precise
set of rules on specialized improvements on given skills over time for
those who are masters thereof.
    In amy case, my base opinion on aging is as follows. Those that are
based on physical charecteristics will diminish to a degree as those
charecteristics diminish. They will not fall as fast as the physical
abilities do because experience will enhance their use to a degree.
    Those exclusively derived from mental attributes are not affected by
age unless you choose to add chances for (or curses of) anility and
senility in your campaign.
How's that sound??