Subdual ...

Albert Sales drite_mi at YAHOO.COM
Wed Nov 19 07:20:34 CET 2003

My point exactly, except that when I run, the fate of the subdued is usually a bit worse than death alone. I've had characters intentionally "drop" lethal weapons for sap-wielding opponents (who had been disarmed) to pick up.

Jason Taylor <jazmodeus at MSN.COM> wrote:>From: Scott Adams

Also, what about a situation where you know if you lose (get knocked out) in
HtH that you'll be killed (executed for instance). In that case you better
believe you'd fight just as hard as if you had a weapon and feared for your
life, would a gain in this situation be reduced? Just throwing that out
there to support my belief that damage scored via any combat means is worth
the same amount of experience :)

Gift-shop online from the comfort of home at MSN Shopping! No crowds, free
parking. http://shopping.msn.com