New to the list

Alex Koponen akoponen at MOSQUITONET.COM
Mon Nov 17 19:55:14 CET 2003

Ans.  There are currently two e-mail P&P games going on that I know of.
Scott Adams is finishing his (see
http://users.cybermax.net/~longshot/pbem/ ) and will hopefully start
another. I am at the 'end of the beginning' of the one I am GMing. If you
want to join mine send me an e-mail. (From
http://abroere.xs4all.nl/pnp/index.htm find it on the P&P players list.)
Note that these games take months or even years to cover what in
face-to-face gaming would take an evening or a day.

            Alex Koponen

Q. Greetings and salutations all.  I stumbled upon the P & P site several
months ago and then forgot all about it, but was reminded about it when I
was added to the list of players :)  I just have a couple of questions to
get things started for me.  One, does anyone know of any active play by
email, online, or irc/icq P & P gaming currently going on?  ...

Jazmodeus