Query regarding Goiden/Fomoria

Brian Budinger Brian.Budinger at ARCH.COM
Mon Nov 17 19:30:32 CET 2003

Richard,

Thank you in advanced.

Brian

-----Original Message-----
From: Choinski, Burton [mailto:Burton.Choinski at matrixone.com]
Sent: Monday, November 17, 2003 1:21 PM
To: 'Powers and Perils Fantasy Roleplaying Game Mailing List'
Cc: Brian Budinger
Subject: Query regarding Goiden/Fomoria

Richard, if you could clarify the derivation of Goiden/Fomaria...

My guess was that Fomaria is derived from the anglo-saxon part of the british isles, whereas Goiden is derived from ireland and parts of the scottish highlands.

My friend's impression:
"I was on the impression, that Goiden, and the islands immediately close would form the British Isles.  Some researchs for atlantis 'say' that if Atlantis actually existed, it would be placed roughly west of North Afria about 150 miles.  The land structure would was a rather impressive size....bigger then britian.  Makes you wonder where all that land went in about 1000 years...."

SO is Goiden supposedly all the great britain peoples all munged together, and Fomoria based on the supposed Atlantis?

Burton Choinski
Principal Software Engineer, Quality Engineering
email: burton.choinski at matrixone.com

phone: 978-322-2135
fax  : 978-452-5764

MatrixOne, Inc.
Two Executive Drive
Chelmsford, Ma 01824
www.matrixone.com

The First in Intelligent Collaborative Commerce