Subdual ...

Albert Sales drite_mi at YAHOO.COM
Wed Nov 12 06:32:36 CET 2003

If it isn't addressed, I believe that experience should be awarded normally. One thing to mind is that subduing a being is more difficult than killing (in real life). With this being said, standard awards should apply. If they are not to apply, then at least give points for the REAL DAMAGE inflicted by subdual.
***In my games, I don't allow offensive use of EL when trying to subdue***

Scott Adams <longshot at CYBERMAX.NET> wrote:
[If my math is right this is stupid question #4?]

Subdual damage. Does one get experience in it like normal combat?
I skimmed the pdf and either I overlooked it or something but dont'
see mention of experience in relation to subdual.