Interesting find.

Alex Koponen akoponen at MOSQUITONET.COM
Sat Mar 15 21:27:27 CET 2003

I personally found P&P to have a very steep learning curve* (I was the
first of our group to buy and try to understand the game) at least when
there is no one around to explain the system. However, once learned, it
proved to be an elegantly designed system that was head and shoulders
above most of the other games of its time (RuneQuest was then the best of
the alternatives). And for those that don't mind it's complexity it is
still an excellent system.

*I was already very experienced with games when P&P came out and it took
me 3 weeks to comfortably grasp the rules. That is far longer than it took
me for most other systems.

        Alex