Cough cough..dust in here

Scott Adams longshot at DARKTECH.ORG
Thu Jun 12 21:32:54 CEST 2003

At 08:41 AM 6/12/03 -0400, you wrote:

> Yea, Sorry I've been so idle in the game.  I am not able to put any
attention
> to it, so continue to use as needed for support.

No problem.  I'll run cholan as you might from what I know of you.  You can
join in soon.  He won't
be heroic but he'll be at least doing stuff :)   I leave the heroic stuff
up to
player actions.

So you going to work on my idea of college and magic schools for pnp in your
spare time? :)

Yeah I come up with the ideas but not the grunt work...:)