Spells (was: god legends)

Tobie Bonahoom bonahoom at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Dec 31 03:32:21 CET 2003

Oblivion is not truly the nastiest of low cost spells. I agree with the
amount of people making it harder to cast the spell, the thing about it is
that somebody could go to the plane and get the person(s) back. Creating
adventures around this has always created ineresting results. I would also
as a GM create cleaning crews that might go up there and pull random people
too :)

The worst low cost spell though is Fascination. BMC1 and does just about
that same thing as Control from Telepathic powers. We found that increasing
the BMC to 6 (same cost as Control) it helped to limit the amount of times
cast. Still a very powerful spell.

Tobie