....Chirp...chirp.....Is this thing on? Hello...testing..testing...

Scott Adams longshot at DARKTECH.ORG
Mon Oct 7 02:58:00 CEST 2002

At 01:43 AM 10/5/02 -0700, you wrote:
>--- Scott Adams <longshot at CYBERMAX.NET> wrote:
>> I took a bath last month i swear....I didn't mean to
>> run everyone off?
>>
>> Been quiet...
>>
>> Experience.  Technically the rules say you get
>> experience for the actual
>> damage
>> and death blows.  Do you guys handle experience say
>> for a bar fight where
>> soemone slugs another when its just say 1 point if
>> that?
>  When I Gamemaster I make "tavern brawls" hits
>"subdual damage", except a fraction (1/4 or 1/5  of
>the hits...).  In Powers and Perils, perhaps giving
>that 1/4 (or 1/5) of the number of hits as
>experience...
>                                  Sergi

Yeah alot of time tavern brawls are half frustration relief and fun rather
than true combat.  Hey btw awhile back you sent me an email on
ships and mentioned you were going to send sample ships and stats? :)
If you want i can show ya the email again :)