Moving along...

Matijs van Zuijlen Matijs.van.Zuijlen at XS4ALL.NL
Tue May 28 19:11:43 CEST 2002

On Tue, May 28, 2002 at 08:45:08AM -0400, Choinski, Burton wrote:
> Very nice for a first cut.

Thanks.

> I take it you plan to add all the errata to the PDFs?

Has been done. I just didn't upload versions 1, 2 and 3 yet.

> And the fancy color tables too, huh Uncle Matijs?

:). I turned off color while drafting. The color tables are automagical.

> And will you be adding any new rules and such to the existing sheets?

If there are any to add, I will add them. They should appear in versions
2 and 3.

> Can we kill off some more of your free time while we're at it? :}

My Mean Free Time Per Week (MFTPW) has just been reduced by 40 hours,
since I now have a new job ( ... and there was great rejoicing!). But
really, my hard work has been done for the most part. The new hard work
is someone scanning/typing the other chapters, and the bits where Scott
went nuts on the summarizing ;). I'll make a nice to do list and post it
somewhere.

--
Matijs van Zuijlen

    ... designed to fill holes or cracks of not more than two cubic vims.
                            -- Robert Sheckley, Untouched by Human Hands