P&P articles

Tim Falkenberg Falkenberg at ROCKETMAIL.COM
Fri May 3 22:18:47 CEST 2002

Send me your address privately and I'll make a copy of those articles
and get them in the mail to you next week.  You'd better send me
another copy of the articles you'd like as well!

Tim Falkenberg

<http://users.cybermax.net/~longshot>http://users.cybermax.net/~longshot