Sound sphere?

Scott Adams longshot at DARKTECH.ORG
Wed Jun 19 04:29:49 CEST 2002

At 10:04 AM 6/18/02 -0800, you wrote:
>Perhaps the Music spell?

I took a look but nope.  I guess you could use the invisibility sphere spell
and
just use it as sound.  So that the sphere created would be sound INSIDE but
outside you couldn't hear.  Like if you want to break into a lock you could
put a sound sphere around it and hack while guards are only feet away.