Ships...

Choinski, Burton Burton.Choinski at MATRIXONE.COM
Thu Jun 13 19:24:39 CEST 2002

|| I understand from a guy i know who loves the subject theres
|| a ton of good
|| shipwright type stuff on the web.

I have been searching, but have not had much luck.  Could you point out some
of the links?

Also, after some hacking around I have tossed the idea of a full-blown "ship
construction" rules -- this ain't freakin' traveller :}  I will use my own
construction guidelines to create some of the variants that will be
provided, as well as rules for options.
     -- Burton

Burton Choinski
Principle Software Engineer, Quality Engineering
email: burton.choinski at matrixone.com

phone: 978-322-2135
fax  : 978-452-5764

MatrixOne, Inc.
Two Executive Drive
Chelmsford, Ma 01824
www.matrixone.com

The First in Intelligent Collaborative Commerce