website update

Matijs van Zuijlen Matijs.van.Zuijlen at XS4ALL.NL
Thu Jun 6 08:11:28 CEST 2002

On Wed, Jun 05, 2002 at 01:58:36PM -0500, John Hooten wrote:
> Thanks it works now
> Interesting is this book 3 reformated to page differently?
> I have noticed page grouping is different from my book3.

It is formatted the same way as the book 1 and 2 pdfs, which is indeed
different from the paper versions. I'm not yet completely happy with how
they all turned out, so I may still tweak the layout a little. Also, big
chunks are missing from 3 and 4, since they basically contain only
Scott's text.

> Also Cait Sith appears different. I will have to check.

I haven't checked all of the text itself. Feel free to send corrections.

> It would be strange to learn there is different versions of the books out.

I don't think there are. Maybe you could elaborate a little on the
differences you found?

--
Matijs van Zuijlen

    ... designed to fill holes or cracks of not more than two cubic vims.
                            -- Robert Sheckley, Untouched by Human Hands