PDFs

Kurgan KurgMail at YAHOO.COM
Sat Feb 16 23:10:04 CET 2002

Hey guys,

  If anyone has PDF rules available for download, would you please
  send or post the link? I remember seeing posts saying that they had
  been updated, and that a lot of the typos and errors had been fixed,
  so that tells me mine are outdated. I know there were variations
  created, and those would be cool to get, but right now I need to get
  my hands on the original main rules PDFs, especially if they have
  errata and Heroes articles added in. We've started talking about P&P
  recently over on GRIPlist, so maybe someone will make a P&P
  character sheet over there if I can give them the files to work
  with! Very cool. :)

  Kurgan                          mailto:KurgMail at Yahoo.com