Things to talk about

Scott Adams longshot at DARKTECH.ORG
Wed Feb 13 01:22:56 CET 2002

1) The One Blow Damage rule AV x 5.  Does anyone use this for natural armor
ie hides?
     Maybe creatures would go say from NAV 2 to NAV1 through peirced plates
and such?
          Anyone consider this?

2) CDFx2 for expertise
        Is it me or is this a simplistic rule seems its always the same number no
matter what.
        Anyone create a variation system?

3) Finally torches as a weapon how would you classify this weapn and would
you give
    it as a skill?  WSB0? If thrown it'd go under the Misc. Throwing
weapons thing
     but if held I guess it could be considered a club?