Moving along...

Choinski, Burton Burton.Choinski at MATRIXONE.COM
Wed Apr 17 14:08:45 CEST 2002

|| My RQ books are in the Cabinet of Games if I had them
|| memorized like so many
|| other systems i could find it for you and scan it..but know
|| the book or
|| section?

Book 1, probably in back section describing skills.  I was unable to find my
actual book 1 last night, but I found an old conversion I did (converted to
0-20 values) so I'll see what I can do with it today.
      -- Burton

Burton Choinski
Principle Software Engineer, Quality Engineering
email: burton.choinski at matrixone.com

phone: 978-322-2135
fax  : 978-452-5764

MatrixOne, Inc.
Two Executive Drive
Chelmsford, Ma 01824
www.matrixone.com

The First in Intelligent Collaborative Commerce