Moving along...

Choinski, Burton Burton.Choinski at MATRIXONE.COM
Tue Apr 16 14:06:01 CEST 2002

|| Yeah yeah..and to think I spent 2 weeks on that book 3 just
|| for you...well..ok
|| for me..but I thought of you :)

Hey, if had made it a nice PDF like the other books I'd be starting right
away on those rules. :}

Actually, I almost wish I had acrobat so I could insert stuff into the
existiting books (I know some stuff was added from Wout's site).

|| If its stuff like that i depend on pure role playing table
|| top gaming.  No
|| real
|| rolls. pure role playing maybe some rolls depending on npc
|| reaction and or
|| events but that's it.  Course I always loved the carousing skill :)

I try to get a rough idea of how they plan to act in the encounter, then use
the mechanics to throw a random element into it.

But since I had this group make up stuff by the books, there are minimal
social skills (Rhetoric is pretty much it) and influence chance.

Granted, the Kameri with an IC of 18 is no social butterfly.

I do not like the Fluency-80 modifier on IC however...I'm going to have to
dig up the language effects table from my old RuneQuest books and make a
variant (will be posted here when done).
     -- Burton

Burton Choinski
Principle Software Engineer, Quality Engineering
email: burton.choinski at matrixone.com

phone: 978-322-2135
fax  : 978-452-5764

MatrixOne, Inc.
Two Executive Drive
Chelmsford, Ma 01824
www.matrixone.com

The First in Intelligent Collaborative Commerce