LANGUAGES & LOOKING FOR A PBEM

Scott Adams longshot at DARKTECH.ORG
Wed Apr 10 05:23:28 CEST 2002

At 09:44 AM 4/5/02 -0800, you wrote:

>                 On the other hand, I am looking for a PBEM game using (to
> some extent) the P&P rules.  I have found some in the web, but I am not
> capable of finding the GMs addresses; can someone help me? (e-mail to
> <mailto:igresigres at yahoo.com>igresigres at yahoo.com)

Alex replied to this already I believe.  Sorry for my delay been sick and
busy.
At any rate I run a pbem currently and we are almost in the final stages.
I'll
email you and
give you details.  Stand by.

For those who were in early on like Kurgan and Lyman this is your last chance
play your characters due to the final stages coming up :)