PDF manuals

Matijs van Zuijlen Matijs.van.Zuijlen at XS4ALL.NL
Tue Apr 9 18:49:51 CEST 2002

On Tue, Apr 09, 2002 at 09:42:35AM -0400, Choinski, Burton wrote:
> I think I have copies of the version 2 documents, and was trying to get the
> version 3.  What's up with the links, Wout? :}
>          -- Burton
>
> PS. I tried the alternate site "www.powersandperils.org" -- no go.

You would need to get it from the alternate site. It's not on the
`primary'. However, that site is down. I have ssh access to that box,
and the http server is not running. Unfortunately, I don't have the
privileges needed to restart it. I'll call Wout to see if he can
restart it. We'll have to get this fixed, though. I'll see if I can put
a copy on my own site later on, as a backup.

--
Matijs
                            "The site .co.uk wants to set a cookie.