GM Screens

Scott Adams longshot at DARKTECH.ORG
Tue Apr 2 06:00:22 CEST 2002

Only the weekend I scanned in and typed up the complete GM screens.

Its 98% accurate though noticed a mild error tonight in one section.
I only modified one section to fit on one screen.  But if anyone wants
the TEXT file (yes not pdf :)) let me know..

Just got tired of finding the screens ...

Maybe now to work on book 3 get more creatures scaned/typed up...
That would be the last of it ...the rest are in files and such...