P&P #2

Alex Koponen akoponen at MOSQUITONET.COM
Fri Sep 14 19:03:02 CEST 2001

Hi People,

As mentioned earlier in 9/11/01 post subject - another P&P game (P&P #2)
I need the following info emailed directly to me at
akoponen at mosquitonet.com
The race and sex of your character (and if human an idea of what culture your
character comes from), a 12 digit seed # for the psuedo-random number generator, and some idea of why your character happens to be in northern Donara (within 10 miles of the Elder Mountains foothills) at an inn on the road between Donara (city) and Caldo at this time. Note that the adventure may change the character's plans.
    Again - I only want those that will (usually) respond to the game on a weekly basis. Those that won't I'd rather not bother with.

        Alex K