P&P Supplements

Scott Adams longshot at DARKTECH.ORG
Wed Oct 17 00:48:14 CEST 2001

At 02:52 AM 10/15/01 -0700, you wrote:
>Hi there!
>
>@ Tino, Bruce & Scott: thank you very much for your help!
>I found a gamecollector in the U S of A who is willing to sell his complete
collection :-)) !
>Yes, it is an intercontinental deal (which I hoped I can avoid), but with a
bit of luck I can get the WHOLE thing!
>BUT, if this deal is not going to work out, I would be very grateful if
anyone
who wishes to sell his supplements would get in touch with me.

Good luck with it.  Problem should only be the exchange rate :)

>Has anyone ever thought about an alternative combatsystem? I mean a more
classical Attack/Parade-Duelling one?

Not sure what you mean.  But I've not seen such alternatie rules in that
specific
direction.