P&P Supplements

g b father at RATBIKE.ORG
Mon Oct 15 11:52:27 CEST 2001

Hi there!

@ Tino, Bruce & Scott: thank you very much for your help!
I found a gamecollector in the U S of A who is willing to sell his complete collection :-)) !
Yes, it is an intercontinental deal (which I hoped I can avoid), but with a bit of luck I can get the WHOLE thing!
BUT, if this deal is not going to work out, I would be very grateful if anyone who wishes to sell his supplements would get in touch with me.

Has anyone ever thought about an alternative combatsystem? I mean a more classical Attack/Parade-Duelling one?

              Guido