pdfing the whole thing

Choinski, Burton Burton.Choinski at MATRIXONE.COM
Thu Nov 29 22:09:00 CET 2001

|| Also available (not indicated on the site) is the culture book, in a
|| slightly edited version. Credits for this one go to Scott
|| Cohan, and I
|| paste his comments on changes below:
|| "It includes everything from the culture book and some stuff
|| from Tower of
|| The Dead (for the Thaliban entry).  There are some slight
|| changes, however.
|| 1) I changed all the dates to the Salaqi Calendar (since
|| they use that as
|| the benchmark) 2) Some of the Favored Weapons have been

I believe I got this from you a while back.  Not content with raw text, I
greated a word document out of it and formatted it up all nice and pretty,
with footers, headers, TOC and the like.  Cultures are done one per page, so
tweaks could be made and just a single page printed  (and stuck in the
book).  Also added is the "Power" list for cultures and a cultural
cross-reference (VERY useful) that i worked hard and long on.

It's not 100% complete -- at the time I finished my tweaking I still had not
gotten my copy of Perilous Lands off eBay, so the Fomarian like/dislike
table is unfinished.

I will email it to Wout tonight so he can post it up, if so desired.
          -- Burton
Burton Choinski
Principle Software Engineer, Quality Engineering
email: burton.choinski at matrixone.com

phone: 978-322-2135
fax  : 978-452-5764

MatrixOne, Inc.
Two Executive Drive
Chelmsford, Ma 01824
www.matrixone.com

The First in Intelligent Collaborative Commerce