pdfing the whole thing

Wout Broere broere at POWERSANDPERILS.ORG
Thu Nov 29 21:43:22 CET 2001

Scott, Tim, Larry, and all others,

Thanks for the subtle hints about the books ;> As Matijs is now in charge
of keeping the electronic versions of book 1&2, and he has spoken up
already, I'll just ignore all the hints for now.

I just wanted to let everyone know that I do have a bunch of scanned
articles from Heroes. So before you go off and scan everything, look at
http://geo.citg.tudelft.nl/broere/rpg/pnp/AH_published.htm and look in the
last column for the icon indicating scanned. This means that the material
is available from me in some electronic form (jpg, tif, word, ascii, in
whatever shape I originally got it from various people all around the globe.)

Also available (not indicated on the site) is the culture book, in a
slightly edited version. Credits for this one go to Scott Cohan, and I
paste his comments on changes below:
"It includes everything from the culture book and some stuff from Tower of
The Dead (for the Thaliban entry).  There are some slight changes, however.
1) I changed all the dates to the Salaqi Calendar (since they use that as
the benchmark) 2) Some of the Favored Weapons have been changed (to suit my
system) 3) All of the Gods have been changed (again, to suit my
world.  It's the same gods, just some have different names.  I once posted
a list of changes that I had made, it should be in the archives) 4) Added
calendar and other info from Site Book 5) Deleted game specific info from
Caldan entry "

For all of the scanned (and zipped) syuff, as always, just holler on
private mail and I'll get it out to you. (Although probably not the same
day.) Some of the stuff is large, so let me know how much you can handle in
your mailbox.

All of this should appear on the site in due time (but time seems to be the
commodity I'm constantly lacking these days.)

Oh, when they are done, I would love to get a set of pdfs (or whatever
format) of those books.

Keep p&p alive,
Wout

Wout Broere             broere at powersandperils.org