pdfing the whole thing

Kurgan KurgMail at YAHOO.COM
Thu Nov 29 03:54:36 CET 2001

Hello Matijs,

MvZ> Yes, they are available. My group created them. We have several versions
MvZ> of books one and two, with varying deviations from the originals.

  Have you done any more recent versions? I got copies from you ages
  ago, but they were a little messed up. When you try to print them
  there were gaps and missing areas, and it didn't quite match the
  pages right. Paper copies were right out. The version I had was the
  one with errata included, both in PDF and Postscript forms. I think
  the perfect versions would be PDFs, virtually identical to original
  (as in scans) but with errata and supplemental material added in the
  appropriate areas. If you've updated them at all, can they be
  downloaded now?

  Kurgan                            mailto:KurgMail at Yahoo.com