hello

Scott Adams longshot at DARKTECH.ORG
Tue Nov 27 01:16:07 CET 2001

At 01:45 AM 11/26/01 -0500, you wrote:
>Hey, I was pouring through the recesses of my memory and recalled that I
>once owned the Tower of the Dead book, when I was a kid... I loved the
>book but I had no rule book.
>
>I was mentioning this to a friend of mine and I suddenly got the urge to
>look for P&P... unfortunately It seems the game is long discontinued and
>I cannot find any place that has a copy. All the internet search engines
>return the same results and they are mostly sites with links to the same
>main sites...

Check out Ebay or the tons of online stores.  I found a copy of the rules
in a store in MI I think by a quick web search.  Just go to a store site
and use their internal search and/or request it.  Ebay tends to have a few
now and then.

>Can anyone help me locate the core rules set? Also Since it is long
>discontinued and OOP and prolly forgotten by the enormo corporate entity
>which bought it's publisher is it possible to find an electronic copy?

>Also Does anyone run a P&P game online, in a chat room of some sort?
>Anyway

Not in  a chat room not everyone knows how to chat :<
But I run a pbem/echomail game right now.  So does alex his started
recently mine been going on for awhile.  THe url for me
is
<http://users.cybermax.net/~longshot/pbem>http://users.cybermax.net/~longsh
ot/pbem
remove /pbem for my core site and rpg pages and such.