Update to: Software to make up characters

Lyman R. Hampton spryte66 at USWEST.NET
Fri Mar 30 04:16:32 CEST 2001

Hey ya'll!

Just wanted to put the IP up for Hero Games, which is where they sell the
software I mentioned in my prior e-mail to the list.

http://209.207.171.213/index.html

This link goes to Hero Games, then you click on the 'Our Products' link on
the left hand side and then the 'Character Creation Software' link in the
middle of the page.

The main software costs US$30.00 and the additional templates are US$15.00
each. For P&P all you would need is the "Creation Workshop".

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns. I am not a programmer and
therefore have yet to do much with the software for P&P, so maybe some of
you would be able to get it going?

Peace!

Lyman