Enhanced Equipment List (for use or comment)

Choinski, Burton Burton.Choinski at MATRIXONE.COM
Tue Aug 14 15:01:07 CEST 2001

I had some stuff on ship weapons someplace.  That needs to be added, yes.

|| If I only had tapes of the History Channel's Great Ships that's
|| an excellent series on stuff like this..even goes down to listing
|| dimentions..typical things like # of masts..crew...resources..
|| even diagrams of weapons...well at least they did major detail
|| on the floating Castles..
|| Great series...if you ever watch it..

I saw the set on "Battleships".  Was good.
     -- Burton
Burton Choinski
Principle Software Engineer, Quality Engineering
email: burton.choinski at matrixone.com

phone: 978-322-2135
fax  : 978-452-5764

MatrixOne, Inc.
Two Executive Drive
Chelmsford, Ma 01824
www.matrixone.com

The First in Intelligent Collaborative Commerce