Rolemaster (Off-Topic Post)

Scott Adams longshot at DARKTECH.ORG
Mon Aug 13 04:25:45 CEST 2001

At 01:53 AM 8/12/01 -0500, you wrote:
>I am inclined to agree with you.  However, I find myself wondering how much
>data actually went into those charts.  They have some pretty heavy claims
>that "hours upon hours" of statistical computations derived those charts,
>but I don't know.  Seems to me that it's still pretty arbitrary.

Yeah that's my feeling exactly.  I still say the deal with a demon is best
guess :)
But I heard at one time when I played it a few times back in the '80s on
a frequent basis ...that they got alot of their ideas from the EARLY EARLY
EARLY
drafts of D&D but then split from them..so I don't know if that's just myth or
what..