Experience option

The Choinski Family choinski at TIAC.NET
Sat Sep 16 01:27:02 CEST 2000

> Well theres lists, IRC or ICQ :)  Course email as well.  But you could send a
> plane ticket :)

Typing all the dialog would be a drag...I'm such a lazy bastard. :P

> Yep.  So where you going to center this game? (province wise)

I'm looking at a mini-campaign starting with Goiden people, or those in the
area that are largely sympathetic to the Goiden people.  Something on the
lines of a quest.  The core idea involves a younger female member of the
Caldan royalty that must be returned to Caldo. She was picked up on a Goiden
raid on a Korchi ship. She was on the ship due to the treachery of a Djani
noble, thus the Goiden king cannot simply have the Djani colony take care of
this.  Honor of the king and all that.  A call out for the most capable of
karls in the land drags up these poor bastards, er players, to get her home
safe, despite the worst intentions of the A'korchu, bad guy Djani and any
other anime-like plot complications I can use to drag this out for at least
5 sessions. :)  Along the way they will hopefully find clues as to which of
the Djani nobility instigated all this. I'm sure one or more of them will
make a bid for her attentions -- she will be pretty impressive in the Ap
department.

It could use a some fleshing out, and has rough edges to smooth, but it
should work.  We are all so busy I proposed smaller mini-champaigns
ratherthen jumping into whole blown adventures.  If the "series" works out,
we can do a "sequel".
      -- Burton