*sighs* Ok, time to weigh in

The Choinski Family choinski at TIAC.NET
Tue Sep 5 22:52:31 CEST 2000

> And once a character's Eloquence of 3 with multiplier of 1.5 maxes out at 5
> no further improvement need be considered, eh? Well maybe. I'd like to think
> that he mught be able to work up to a higher plateau. But again, its just an
> option for those that want it.

But it removes someof the RP fun as well. Cholan has a native Empathy of
_1_...his multiplier of x2 gives him a max of 2.  Granted, even a x5
douesn't help much...he's still an antisocial bastard, but say he had a 5
native, max at 10.  That means that, with much dedicatio, he could be almost
tolerable.  Allowing oneto increase multiplers means he could be worked up
to x5, giving him better than the average joe.  But since I made the
"choice" to limit myself to x2 early on, I should not benifit later on when
everything else is maxed (and I have benefited by moving x2 worth of
multiplier elsewhare for all this time) and I then spend points on this.
   -- Burton